1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING.
4. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A) Online:
2. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent companies, food distributors and retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies (collectively, the Related Entities”), and the immediate family members of each (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) on March 20, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on October 15, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
3. SPONSOR: AdvancePierre Foods™ Corporation, 3540 South Boulevard Street, Suite 225, Edmond, OK 73013
, www.barberfoodsracing.com or www.drivethruracing.com
during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, click on the “Sweepstakes” button, complete and submit the Official Entry Form displayed by providing your first and last name, home address, phone number including area code, date of birth, and a valid e-mail address (hereinafter, “Online Entry”). All Online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EDT on October 15, 2012; or B) U.S. Mail:
To participate by mail, hand print your first and last name, home address, phone number including area code, date of birth, and a valid e-mail address (optional) on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail your entry in an envelope with sufficient First Class postage to: 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. BOX 222510, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33022-2510 (hereinafter, “Mail-In Entry”). All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by October 15, 2012 and received by October 22, 2012. Online Entries and Mail-In Entries hereinafter referred to individually as an “Entry” or collectively as “Entries”). Limit one (1) Entry per person or e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of entry method. Multiple or duplicate Entries will be disqualified. Photocopies or mechanically reproduced Entries, or Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misaddressed, postage due, or otherwise misdirected Entries, Entries that are processed late or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Your Entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver your name, e-mail address and other information to Centra Marketing and Communications, LLC for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and for other uses by Sponsor as permitted by applicable law. Entries are the property of the Sponsor will not be acknowledged or returned. All requested information on the Entry must be provided in English to enter and be eligible to win.
5. MONTHLY RANDOM DRAWINGS:
Seven (7) monthly random drawings ("Monthly Random Drawings") will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received by the corresponding Monthly Entry Period deadline date as indicated in the chart below. One (1) Monthly Prize Winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received in each Monthly Entry Period for a total of seven (7) Monthly Prize Winners. Eligible Entries received in previous Monthly Entry Periods and not selected in previous Monthly Random Drawings will be included in subsequent Monthly Random Drawings. Monthly Prize Winners are not eligible to win in subsequent Monthly Random Drawings, but are eligible to win in the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period stated herein. All Monthly Random Drawings will be conducted by Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Potential Monthly Prize Winners will be notified by U.S. Mail and/or e-mail on or about five (5) business days from the Monthly Random Drawing Date stated herein. Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per household.
|Eligible Online Entries must be received between dates and times stated herein
||Eligible Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by and received by dates stated herein
Drawing Date on
||12:00:00 AM EDT on March 20, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on March 31, 2012
|Postmarked by March 31, 2012 and
received by April 9, 2012
|April 10, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on April 1, 2012 an
11:59:59 PM EDT on April 30, 2012
|Postmarked by April 30, 2012 and
received by May 7, 2012
|May 8, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on May 1, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on May 31, 2012
|Postmarked by May 31, 2012 and
received by June 7, 2012
|June 8, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on June 1, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on June 30, 2012
|Postmarked by June 30, 2012 and
received by July 9, 2012
|July 10, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on July 1, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on July 31, 2012
|Postmarked by July 31, 2012 and
received by August 7, 2012
|August 8, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on August 1, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on August 31, 2012
|Postmarked by August 31, 2012 and
received by September 10, 2012
|September 11, 2012 |
||12:00:00 AM EDT on September 1, 2012 and
11:59:59 PM EDT on October 15, 2012
|Postmarked by October 15, 2012 and
received by October 22, 2012
|October 23, 2012 |
6. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: All eligible Entries received from among all seven (7) Monthly Entry Periods will be combined and three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a Grand Prize Random Drawing. The Grand Prize Random Drawing will be conducted on or about October 23, 2012. Odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. The Grand Prize Random Drawing will be conducted by Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified by telephone and/or overnight mail delivery on or about October 24, 2012.
7. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: Each Grand Prize consists of a 4 day/3 night trip for Grand Prize Winner (hereinafter, "Grand Prize Winner") and one (1) guest (hereinafter, "Guest") to attend a Championship Race to be designated by Sponsor in 2012 and includes round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest between major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner's permanent residence and destination city, three (3) nights' hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room including all applicable taxes and surcharges, double occupancy) at a Sponsor-designated hotel in destination city, two (2) VIP tickets to the Championship Race (subject to all venue rules and regulations, exact seating to be determined by Sponsor), and $500 spending money. ARV of each Grand Prize: $4,100. SEVEN (7) MONTHLY PRIZES: Each Monthly Prize consists of two (2) general admission tickets to a Series Race to be designated by Sponsor (subject to all venue rules and regulations, exact seating to be determined by Sponsor) OR a Racing Gear Prize Pack consisting of items to be designated by Sponsor and $400 spending money. The selection of the prize that each Monthly Prize Winner receives will be made solely at Sponsor's discretion. ARV of each Monthly Prize: $550. The total ARV of All Prizes: $16,150. Each Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must be available to travel on dates designated by Sponsor in 2012 or Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize Winner from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. Monthly Prize Winners are solely responsible for any and all air or ground transportation, gasoline, tolls, parking, lodging, meals and beverages, gratuities, personal incidentals and any other expenses not specified as part of the Monthly Prize stated herein. In the event a Guest is deemed a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her state of residence, Guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No additional travel expenses or any other aspects of the Grand Prize will be awarded should a Guest's parent or legal guardian be required to accompany such Guest. In the event a Grand Prize Winner resides within a 180 mile radius of destination city, the air transportation portion of the Grand Prize will not be awarded and Sponsor will not reimburse Grand Prize Winner for the cost of air transportation. Each Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for ground transportation between Grand Prize Winner's permanent residence and major commercial airport of departure, any and all ground transportation while in destination city (including, but not limited to car rental or taxi fees, gasoline, tolls, parking and insurance), meals and beverages, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, laundry services, telephone and internet usage fees, movies), gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, personal incidentals and any other expenses not specified as a part of the Grand Prize stated herein. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges and any other expenses charged to the Grand Prize Winner's hotel room will be charged to the Grand Prize Winner's major valid credit card provided. Each Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must travel on the same itinerary and on dates designated by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a Grand Prize Winner or his/her Guest's changes to itinerary or accommodations. All travel and lodging will be at Grand Prize Winner's and Guest's risk. Sponsor and the Related Entities are not responsible for any health conditions or physical injuries, any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in any portion of the Sweepstakes. Airline tickets are subject to terms and conditions stated on such tickets and various additional material restrictions may apply. Sponsor maintains no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air carrier, ground transportation provider, hotel, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of any prize provided under this Sweepstakes and shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, cancellation, diversions or substitution, or any act or omission, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. In the event, for whatever reason, the Championship Race is cancelled or postponed prior to or during a Grand Prize Winner's trip for any reason, Sponsor's liability for the Grand Prize is limited only to the air transportation, hotel accommodations, and spending money portions of the Grand Prize. No compensation will be paid to a Grand Prize Winner in lieu of the cancelled Championship Race. ARV of each Grand Prize may vary based on the major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner's permanent residence, as well as hotel fluctuations at the time of travel. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded.
8. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements in these Official Rules. Each potential Grand Prize Winner must sign before a Notary Public and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance/Liability and (where legally permissible) a Publicity Release Form within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt. Each potential Monthly Prize Winner must complete and return a Prize Verification Form together with a Liability and (where legally permissible) a Publicity Release Form within ten (10) business days of receipt. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. If a potential prize winner notification is returned as undeliverable, a potential prize winner is ineligible or declines a prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. A potential prize winner will not be an official prize winner until he/she signs and returns his/her notification material and his/her eligibility has been formally verified. Each Grand Prize Winner’s Guest must also sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release, except where prohibited, prior to travel. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and the Grand Prize appointment may be awarded to an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner, provided sufficient time exists. Each Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash or transfer of any prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize, or portion thereof, is unavailable at time of prize award. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent telephone calls or e-mails made to entrants not by Sponsor.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, at which time, Sponsor will judge all eligible Entries, based on the judging criteria stated herein and received by the time of the Sweepstakes’ termination. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e- mail or Entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a prize winner based on an e-mail address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person, 18 years of age or older, who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Use of automated devices are not valid for Entry.
10. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners: (1) agree to be bound by these rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor and the Related Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages relating to acceptance or use of the prizes; (3) agree to share customer information contained in their Entry with Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC., the Sweepstakes administrator; and (4) consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winners. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, delay, postpone or otherwise modify the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, by reason of a force majeure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control and, by applying to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants understand and agree that Sponsor shall assume no responsibility or liability for any such cancellation, delay, postponement or other modification of the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To receive the names of the prize winners (available after November 15, 2012), or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 2012 CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES, c/o Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC., 1400 Old Country Rd., Suite 420 – Dept. LS, Westbury, NY 11590. Please indicate “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on outer envelope. Your request must be sent so that it is received by December 31, 2012. VT residents may omit return postage. Please do not send Sweepstakes Entries to this address.